Wednesday, December 19, 2018

My Nightmare Before Christmas

This is sort of a continuation of my dream journal. It's a rare thing when I can remember my dreams, especially nightmares. I won't tell you about the first nightmare I remember. All I can tell you is that it involves a puppet. I may be disturbed. A-wa-a-a-a. Instead of getting down with that sickness, let me tell you about a recent nightmare of mine.

One of my personal dreams is to win the lottery and have an entire house made of flannel. Just a big cabin in the woods with a flannel interior. Chairs, stairs, everything.

So, and I swear to God, this is how my dream went. I wouldn't make this up.

While my house was being built in the dream, Ben Shapiro was chasing me. If you don't know who Ben Shapiro is, you're in luck. I mean, for not knowing who he is. If you love him, good for you, it's just that you've spent too much time jerking off to rhetoric.

So, that's pretty much all there is to this story, but just imagine my fat ass running from a Jewish Republican repeating the phrase "That's not an argument" over and over again.

What does this dream mean? I think my subconscious is telling me that Ben Shapiro doesn't want me to fulfill my stupid dream. I guess my dreams are liberal propaganda. What a cuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment