Friday, October 14, 2016

So I Went to Party City

To be completely honest with you all, Halloween costumes and decorations have always been goofy. This year, they've gotten goofier.


Okay, I'm concerned that my phone actually recognized this as a face. Then again, if I need to sneak into the Court of Owls again, I know where to look.


Moooom! Tommy's playing Sweeney Todd with the cat again!


Now you too can scare the crap out of every passing police officer!


Insert Hamlet joke here.


Well, "Life-Sized" is offensive to the living-impaired.


It's a culture, not a costume!


14 bucks sounds steep. Real blood is way cheaper, in my opinion.


Because a plastic shield was too dangerous for little Billy.


The now-extinct Glowing Tarantula was never able to catch its prey. They could never really hide.


The curse of Snoop Dogg sounded pleasant at the time.


Now you too can have a garage that smells like corn syrup!


It is too late, senpai, I have seen the light-desu!


The most horrific way to tickle someone, in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment